Personalised Products Terms and Conditions
We use laser engraving technology to personalise our wallets. This is true both of leather and metal wallets. This means the laser etches the material to create the engraving. As such, images will be etched into the material rather than printed, this means they will be in a monochrome and have outlined detail rather than full printed detail. We are in the process of getting some example images to show on this page, but in the meantime if you wish to see the effect you can contact us and we can send you some examples.
All personalised orders are placed in accordance with the following terms and conditons - you will be required to agree to these by ticking the box in the personalisation process before it is possible to submit your order:
Terms and Conditions of Personalised Goods
- All orders for personalised products are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions with the addition of the following terms which must be agreed and accepted by you when you purchase a personalised product.
- Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement carefully to check that all the details, especially the personalised text you have requested, are correct as it will be produced exactly as you enter it including any capitalisation (e.g. James, james, JAMES). The font and size of text you enter and is shown on the preview is whta will be engraved, so please ensure it is the way you want it before confirming. It is up to you to ensure that content you have requested for inclusion in a personalised product is correct and is for example spelt correctly.
- Your right to cancel an order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 does not apply to personalised products. Cancellations will only be accepted at our discretion.
- Dispatch of personalised products will be within 2 days from the date your order is accepted by us (most are dispatched same day if ordering before 3pm Mon-Fri, but it is not guaranteed). When ordering non-personalised product as well as personalised product in the same order these will be delivered together. Non-personalised product will be delivered in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions.
- Please ensure you have read and understand our Content Rules below. By purchasing personalised product you are confirming your agreement of and adherence to our Content Rules. We reserve the right to refuse any order which is not in line with our Content Rules
- We cannot accept returns or refunds for products that have been personalised (in line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015). Refunds and or replacements for faulty products will be provided in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions but please note that refunds or replacement cannot be given if the fault is as a result of your own actions such as if personalisation is spelt incorrectly.
We do not permit personalised products to include any content which:
- infringes anyone's copyright;
- infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
- contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation;
- is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- misrepresents identity or impersonates any person;
- includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person;
- contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person;
- gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us; or
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.